Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Depraved Indifference

Please watch the video.
I watched this over the summer and it impacted me greatly. To this day, it still gets to me.

These two points stood out to me:
- There is a cast system in Heaven. But it's exactly backwards than the cast system that this world naturally creates. Jesus came...He took the lowest spot...and He was God. The bigger you get in the Kingdom of Heaven, the lower position you take.
-God IS a father to the fatherless. But He's not here...except through us. That is why we are the BODY of Christ. His hands- our hands. His feet-our feet. His heart-our hearts. If our heart isn't beating for Him, His heart isn't beating on this earth.

God offers a cure for depraved indifference. It's Jesus Christ.
"God is looking for more than the money of the saints. He's looking for the entirety of their lives to be spent for the weak."
Do I care? YES I care! But do I care at the level God cares?
I was a father to the poor, and the cause which I knew not, I searched out.
Job 29:16

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home