Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Highland Presbyterian


How can I keep from singing Your praise?
How can I ever say enough,
How amazing is Your love?
How can I keep from shouting Your name?
I know I am loved by the King
And it makes my heart want to sing.

Your voice it thunders
The oaks start twisting
The forest sounds with cedars breaking
The waters see You and start their writhing
From the depths a song is rising
Creation sees You
And starts composing
The fields and trees
They start rejoicing
The earth is Yours and singing
Holy, holy, holy, holy Lord
You've won my heart. Now I can trade these ashes in for beauty and wear forgiveness like a crown. Coming to kiss the feet of mercy, I lay every burden down at the foot of the cross.

You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
-Jeremiah 29:13

 Sing to the Lord a new song;
Sing to the Lord, all the earth.
Sing to the Lord, praise His name;
Proclaim His salvation day after day.
Declare His glory among the nations,
His marvelous deeds among all peoples.
For great is the Lord and most worthy of praise;
He is to be feared above all gods.
For all the gods of the nations are idols,
but the Lord made the heavens.
Splendor and majesty are before Him.
Strength and glory are in His sanctuary.
-Psalm 96:1-6

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home