Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Be My Everything


I am weary with my groaning; All night I make my bed swim; I drench my couch with my tears. My eye wastes away because of grief; It grows old because of all my enemies. (Ps 6.6-7)

God, be my EVERYTHING.
God in my living
There in my breathing
God in my waking
God in my sleeping

God in my resting
There in my working
God in my thinking
God in my speaking

God in my hoping
There in my dreaming
God in my watching
God in my waiting

God in my laughing
There in my weeping
God in my hurting
God in my healing

Be my everything

Christ in me
Christ in me
Christ in me the hope of glory
You are everything
Memories shattered to the ground, like cheap Christmas ornaments; as I lay here screaming, "What have i done?" to the one I knew so well. Thief of virginity; robber of purity; end of serenity. . . all for sake of masculinity. A wound so deep no time can reach or remedy my Lord, my panacea. Set me free. Take this anger from my heart. Forgive me. I know his sins are no greater than my mine, but i can't forget waht he did! Add another heart to your collection. Add another scar to my reflection. My every tear brings judgment down upon your head to form a crown. You broke much more than human flesh. You pierced the heart of a child of God...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home